Download our online business loan application and business plan template:
- Application For Financing
- Statement of Personal Assets and Liabilities
- Business Plan Template
- Cashflow Forecast
The CDC’s small business investment fund enables investments to be made through repayable loans, equity participation or loan guarantees, so that eligible individuals and firms can start, maintain, or expand their business.
- An individual with a business idea, a new business, or an existing business
- Bank funding sources currently unavailable or amounts are insufficient
- Business is viable and will contribute to the local economy
- Within our catchment area
Eligible project costs
- Renovations to existing facilities
- Purchase of land or buildings
- Construction of new facilities
- Working Capital
- Most costs related to operating a business
Terms of Loans
- Repayable financing up to $150,000 (may be higher on exceptional basis) on commercial terms through loans, loan guarantees and equity investments is available when financing from other sources is not available or insufficient.
- Loan rates are flexible and reflect the applicant’s ability to pay.
Local Decision Making
- Loans are approved monthly by our Investment Committee, which is comprised of local volunteers. Your business’ viability, job creation and maintenance make up the general loan criteria for approval.
- If all information and application is returned to the CDC by the first of the month, a decision is generally made that same month.
The Next Step…
- Have a question? E–mail Karen Senecal,or drop by our office.
- Completed applications can be faxed, e–mailed, or dropped off at our office.
- You can also stop in and visit our resource centre at anytime.
- Interested in reading client success stories? Visit our success stories or testimonials section.